Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Are You Wondering "How Can I Raise My Credit Score?"

Are You Wondering "How Can I Raise My Credit Score?"

I came across this video the other day and I thought it might be helpful for several people.
The world is full of credit repair tips to fix bad credit but I don't know how many of them actually work.

The tips shared in this video seem like they'll give you a great shot at raising your FICO score fast.

You'll just have to know someone with good payment history on an account they've had open for a while.

Reassure them that you don't actually want to use the account they're adding you to, that it's just for the credit reporting.

Happy credit fixing and good luck, if you try it I hope it works wonders for you!!!

Let me know in the comments and add your ideas if you have any that were successful for you.

#fix bad credit #raising your FICO score fast #buying a home

Priscilla Hammond, Real Estate Agent
RE/MAX Consultants Realty 1
1625 SE 17th St. Causeway
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Cell 305-783-4269
Office 954-767-4667

No comments:

Post a Comment